Terms & Conditions
These Conditions regulate the use of the online store www.aleyole.com, for which Aleyole Jewelry, S.L., hereinafter, “Aleyole Jewelry”, is legally responsible. Through its acceptance, the User declares that he has read, understands and understands what is stated here and that he assumes all his obligations. If the User does not agree with the content of this document, he must leave this website, not being able to access or dispose of the services it offers. Likewise, the User expressly and without exception accepts that the access and use of this website, its services and the contents of said services take place under the sole and exclusive responsibility of the User.
These Conditions will be accepted by the parties without reservation, and may be modified at any time and without prior notice, being the responsibility of the User to read them when making a purchase or contract. The conditions in force at the time of conclusion of the contract will be those that are applicable.
This electronic contract is concluded under Spanish regulations and specifically under the legal regime imposed by Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE) and by Law 03 /2014, of March 27, General for the Defense of Consumers and Users (LGDCU).
The electronic contract will not be filed by a third party and the language for its conclusion is Spanish. These general conditions may be stored and reproduced at any time by the user who makes a purchase through the options of his internet browser, and must be accepted before proceeding to pay for the order.
User Account and Bug Fixes
In order to make purchases online in this store, you can register by creating a "User Account", or make a quick purchase without registration (as a guest user).
If you make the purchase as a guest, personal data will not be stored on the web, nor can the order history be checked. Personal data will be kept only for the management and delivery of the requested products.
If you decide to register, you will receive an email confirming that the process has been successful and a reminder of the access data. From the account you can make purchases, check the order history, change the password, modify personal data, modify shipping and billing addresses, make comments, and other procedures or procedures related to your purchases.
In addition, at any time, you can access your private account to check personal information and addresses and, if necessary, correct any errors that may have occurred when entering the data or update them. Shipping and billing addresses may also be corrected or updated throughout the checkout process.
You can unsubscribe at any time, by sending an email, from the address that you want to unsubscribe, to the address email@example.com, which will entail the cancellation of your personal data.
Buying at "Aleyole Jewelry" is easy and simple, you just have to follow these steps:
- Select the products you wish to acquire from among those offered by "Aleyole Jewelry". By clicking on each product, you access its file, which includes a detailed description with information, main characteristics and price. If you need more information, do not hesitate to ask us. NOTE: In the case of product sheets with photographs, the products may suffer slight variations in color or texture with respect to the photograph that appears on the web, due to different factors, for example, the resolution of your monitor. However, we will do our best to make the images as faithful as possible to reality.
- Once you have selected the product(s) you wish to buy, you must press the “Add to cart” button, the product being added to your shopping cart. If you wish, you can continue adding more products to the cart, or proceed directly to payment.
- After the selection of products, a summary will appear identifying the selected item(s). Finally, to continue with your order, you must press the "Finish purchase" button (or similar).
- As we have indicated in previous sections, at the end of your purchase, you have the option to do so by registering, or to make a quick purchase without registering (as a guest user). When registering, you must indicate your contact information and address, and in your next purchases you will not have to enter your data again.
- Finally, you must accept these Conditions of Sale and choose the means of payment among those offered by "Aleyole Jewelry" (see next section).
- Once the purchase process is finished, we will send you an email detailing the details of the purchase, as well as proof of purchase or invoice in digital format. If you do not receive this email within 24 hours, or if you notice any error in the data entered, please contact us by any of the following means:
- Calling 937829215
- Notifying you in the contact section of this website
- Writing to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
Similarly, if you have not given your consent for us to send you the invoice in electronic format, you will receive a paper copy at no additional cost. Otherwise, you can revoke your consent by contacting us in any of the aforementioned means.
"Aleyole Jewelry" has various payment methods:
- Credit or debit card
Next, we specify the conditions for each of these forms of payment.
Credit or debit card
Payment by credit or debit card is made through the bank's secure payment gateway. Through this payment method, "Aleyole Jewelry" never collects or manipulates any customer data related to their card number. All data is processed directly by the bank, so that "Aleyole Jewelry" can always offer the highest security, transparency and confidentiality in the transaction.
Make the payment with your PayPal account. Through this payment method, "Aleyole Jewelry" never collects or manipulates any bank data. All data is processed directly by Paypal, so that "Aleyole Jewelry" can always offer the greatest transparency, security and confidentiality in the transaction.
Make the payment with your Amazon Pay account. Through this payment method, "Aleyole Jewelry" never collects or manipulates any bank data. All data is processed directly by Amazon Pay, so that "Aleyole Jewelry" can always offer the greatest transparency, security and confidentiality in the transaction.
Make the payment with your Apple Pay account. Through this payment method, "Aleyole Jewelry" never collects or manipulates any bank data. All data is processed directly by Apple Pay, so that "Aleyole Jewelry" can always offer the greatest transparency, security and confidentiality in the transaction.
Make the payment with your Shop Pay account. Through this payment method, "Aleyole Jewelry" never collects or manipulates any bank data. All data is processed directly by Shop Pay, so that "Aleyole Jewelry" can always offer the greatest transparency, security and confidentiality in the transaction.
Make the payment with your Google Pay account. Through this payment method, "Aleyole Jewelry" never collects or manipulates any bank data. All data is processed directly by Google Pay, so that "Aleyole Jewelry" can always offer the greatest transparency, security and confidentiality in the transaction.
Shipments will be made to:
- Peninsular Spain
- Balearic Islands
The shipment will be made by the express courier company Seur and DHL.
Postage will be free for orders over €40 to mainland Spain, €100 to the rest of the EU and some International Countries and €150 for shipments to the United Kingdom.
In all other cases, the shipping price will be:
- Peninsula: €3.95. Delivery time 24/48h.
- Standard shipping: €8.95. Delivery time 3-5 days.
- Express shipping: orders under €100 shipping cost €12.95. Orders over €100 shipping cost of €9.95. Delivery time 2/48h.
- United Kingdom:
- Standard shipping: €8.95. Delivery time 6-8 days
- Express shipping: orders less than €150 shipping cost €18. Delivery time of 2-3 days
- United States, Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Canada, Australia, Israel, Saudi Arabia: €12.95 - 2-3 days.
- Other countries except Russia (no shipments will be made with a destination address located in this state): €14.95 - 4-7 days.
The courier company usually delivers during business hours, so if you have any time preference for delivery, you can tell us in the order comment and we will try to comply (to the extent possible with the route and schedule of the delivery company). transportation).
The delivery time is shown during the purchase process, and implies acceptance of it by you.
In case of non-compliance with delivery deadlines, you must indicate an additional period appropriate to the circumstances that caused the initial delay. In the event that we cannot deliver the good within said additional period, you can terminate the contract. In the event that the delivery time is essential in view of all the circumstances that concur in the conclusion of the contract or when you have informed us, before the purchase, that delivery is essential before a certain date or on a date determined. In such cases, you can terminate the contract immediately.
In any case, if the contract is terminated, the amounts paid will be fully refunded.
In the event that the User buys a product that has not yet gone on sale, but that already has a release date, the delivery times will be provisional and modifiable, and will be subject to the number of units per product that the suppliers have in every moment In such a case, we will contact you to inform you of the variations suffered in said products, as well as the possibility of terminating the contract.
In some cases a lack of stock could occur. Our staff will contact you to give you a solution and to inform you of the delivery time once the selected product is available, or to terminate the contract if you so wish.
IMPORTANT: In general, we are not responsible for the breach or delay of obligations that are due to causes beyond our control, such as in case of force majeure (confinement due to a state of alarm, for example), natural disasters, strikes, accidents, etc. . If any incident arises, we will contact you to solve the incident.
Prices, taxes, fees and tariffs
Prices are expressed in Euros. The prices of "Aleyole Jewelry" products may vary, but the possible changes will not affect the orders with respect to which a Shipping Confirmation has already been sent.
The final price of the purchased products may vary depending on the applicable taxes in each case, or depending on the shipping address and the buyer's profile (individual or professional). For information purposes, except for those activities not subject to or exempt from VAT, the following taxes will apply to the articles on our website:
- The PVP of the articles with a delivery address to the Peninsula and the Balearic Islands includes VAT in any case.
- The PVP of items with delivery address to other EU countries, and being the buyer a natural person (individual) includes VAT.
- The PVP of items with shipping address to other EU countries, and being the buyer a company or professional, DOES NOT include VAT as long as it is registered in the Registry of Intra-Community Operators (in which case they will have to provide us with the Valid Tax Identification Code). In case of not being registered as O.I., the PVP includes VAT.
- The PVP of items with a shipping address to the Canary Islands or Ceuta and Melilla and, in general, any country that is not from the EU, does NOT include VAT, since the operation is treated as an export. The price indicated in each article is the final price of the same for shipments to these destinations. "Aleyole Jewelry" will not be responsible for the DUA or import expenses and taxes (ISPI, IGIC), fees or tariffs that are generated at the customs office of destination, if applicable.
Deregistration of accounts and service, cancellation and blocking
User accounts are not deleted for lack of use. The User can unsubscribe by requesting it from the "Aleyole Jewelry" staff, by sending an email to email@example.com or through their account profile.
In case of non-payment of an order, it may be temporarily suspended until the non-payment situation has been resolved by the User. If more than 15 days have elapsed, "Aleyole Jewelry" may proceed to cancel the order.
"Aleyole Jewelry" reserves the right to block access to the User account without prior notice (or directly delete the User account), if it uses it in an illegal way or fails to comply with the obligations and regulations established herein, a fact that will be communicated via email. The blocking or deletion of the User account will not have any effect on the obligation to pay for the products purchased, if applicable.
In exceptional cases, under the free discretion of the administrators of "Aleyole Jewelry", and evaluating the seriousness of the fact, the administrators may choose to warn the offending User, before permanently deleting or blocking their account.
By registering as a User, you agree that the owners of this site reserve the right, being able to act at any time and without prior notice, to modify or discontinue this website and its services, or to delete data provided, either from temporarily or permanently.
At "Aleyole Jewelry" we want satisfaction with your order. Therefore, we provide you with several methods to return an item that may not meet your needs or expectations. Possible cases of return or withdrawal:
A. The product is wrong, has a defect or has been damaged during transport:
We pay great attention that all our shipments are made correctly. Yes, even so, you will receive a wrong item, contact us as soon as possible to solve it. Before opening the product, check that the packaging matches the one requested: color, size, finish, etc.
On the other hand, if the products received show any defect or deterioration, we will respond to the lack of conformity as stated in the "Guarantees" section within these conditions of sale.
When the product has been damaged during transport, you must notify us and, if possible, write down the incident on the carrier's delivery note.
The products must be returned in such a way that they are protected, including them inside a protective box or bag. "Aleyole Jewelry" makes a transport company available to the buyer for the removal of the merchandise, completely free of charge. If you wish to return the merchandise with a transport company other than the one proposed by "Aleyole Jewelry", and the selected transport company offers higher rates, you must assume the difference in transport cost.
We don't want you to keep anything you don't like, so you can return an item if it doesn't meet your expectations. Therefore, in accordance with the provisions of the LGDCU, and whenever you are a buyer of an item for private use, you have the Right of Withdrawal, by virtue of which you can return the product, provided that it is not a digital product of which download has started.
The exercise of this right of withdrawal will have to be carried out within a maximum period of FOURTEEN (14) calendar days from receipt, notifying us of your decision to withdraw from the purchase made. You can do it through this contact form.
In order to exercise this right, the product must be in perfect condition, and preferably keep the original packaging, as well as all the parts. In the event that the products do not arrive in perfect condition, do not include all their parts and accessories, or do not keep their original packaging, "Aleyole Jewelry" reserves the right to pay a lower amount for the return, a circumstance that will be notified to you.
The refund of the amount of the purchase will be made once the condition of the merchandise has been verified, through the same means of payment used in the purchase and, in any case, before 14 calendar days have elapsed since the reliable reception of the withdrawal request, as long as it is "Aleyole Jewelry" who manages the collection of the item. In the event that you return the item through a transport company of your choice, the period of 14 days will begin to compute from the time "Aleyole Jewelry" has effective knowledge of the shipment of the merchandise or, failing that, from the receipt of the same.
The return costs derived from the exercise of the right of withdrawal will be borne by the buyer.
The exercise of the right of withdrawal will not be admitted, among other cases, in the following:
- The supply of goods made according to the specifications of the consumer and user or clearly personalized.
- The supply of sealed goods that are not suitable to be returned for reasons of health protection or hygiene and that have been unsealed after delivery.
C. If you have not received the order yet:
If you still have not received the order and you want to cancel or modify it, you just have to inform us of the changes you want to make, without this incurring any cost in case your order has not yet been processed.
- Phone: 937829215
- Notification through this website in the "Contact" section
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
All product returns should be addressed to the following address: C/ Amigó, 35, 08021 Barcelona, Spain
Except for those that, due to their nature, are excluded from the consumer goods guarantee regulations, and provided that the buyer makes a particular use, all our products are guaranteed at the national level, against manufacturing defects for three years from the date of purchase (or delivery date, if later), or one year if the item is not new.
We will respond to the lack of conformity, of which the buyer must inform us within two months of becoming aware of it.
If the defect or lack of conformity arises within the first 2 years from the delivery of the item, it is presumed that the defect or lack of conformity already existed when the product was invoiced (or delivered, if later), i.e. , that there is an original or factory defect in the product, unless we can demonstrate that the defect or lack of conformity is not of origin, but is due, for example, to misuse or maintenance by the buyer.
For its part, if the defect or lack of conformity arises after 2 years, the presumption that the defect comes from the factory does not exist.
In the event of a defective product, we may proceed, as appropriate, to repair, replace, reduce the price or terminate the contract, procedures that will be totally free for the buyer (including transport costs, if any).
Therefore, defects and deterioration caused by external events, accidents, use not in accordance with our instructions or those of the manufacturer (incorrect use) or normal wear and tear are excluded from the guarantee. Also, products modified or repaired by the customer or any other person not authorized by "Aleyole Jewelry", as well as products that are the subject of a specific contract. In these cases, the consumer must take responsibility for its repair.
By regulation, and unless proven otherwise, it will be understood that the products are in accordance with the contract provided that they meet all the requirements that are expressed below:
- They conform to the description made and possess the qualities of the product that we have presented to the consumer and user in the form of a sample or model.
- They are suitable for the uses to which similar products are ordinarily destined.
- Present the usual quality and features of a product of the same type that the consumer and user can reasonably expect, taking into account the nature of the product.
As required by the new European regulations, we inform users of the existence of a European dispute resolution platform for online contracting. Thus, for the resolution of consumer disputes (in accordance with Art. 14.1 of Regulation (EU) 524/2013), the European Commission provides an online dispute resolution platform that is available at the following link